Crowdfunding for Hacash Listing on MEXC Exchange

To the Hacash Community:

I am Ken You, the co-founder of Hacash.com, and I am honored to announce that I will be leading the crowdfunding effort for the Hacash exchange listing.

Since its inception 5 years ago, Hacash has grown from an anonymous whitepaper without the involvement of an official team, relying solely on the selfless contributions of community members from around the world, especially those who have devoted their time, money, and talent, both past and present.

To date, Hacash (HAC&HACD) has been listed on exchanges such as Xeggex, Tradeogre, Dex-trade, NonKYC, and Vindax. However, these platforms have not been able to meet the growing trading demands of Hacash users worldwide. The community widely agrees that now is the time to introduce Hacash to the next exchange, and I firmly believe this as well.

Why You Can Trust Me

1. I was responsible for the successful crowdfunding for HAC’s listing on exchanges such as Dex-trade, and Txbit.
  2. The Hacash mainnet has been operational for 5 years, and I have been involved in the Hacash community for nearly 4 years. In 2022, I fully committed to Hacash by founding Hacash.com.
  3. Hacash.com developed the first open-source HAC&HACD extension wallet, MoneyNex, which now has near 1,000 users.
  4. I participated in the early establishment of HacashDAO.
  5. Here is my Twitter account where I share all information about Hacash.

Project Introduction

Hacash.com and Hacash(Hacash.org) are two independent projects. Hacash originated from an anonymous whitepaper in 2018, with the vision of succeeding Bitcoin (BTC) as the global currency for payment and settlement. Hacash.com is based on Bitcoin and the Hacash mainnet, focusing on a Rollup-centric multi-chain infrastructure, and is one of the most influential projects within the Hacash community.

Why Choose MEXC for Listing

After discussions through community channels, HacashDAO, and Telegram, as well as comprehensive analysis of other exchanges, we have decided to initially choose MEXC as the platform for listing HAC or HACD.

Conditions for Listing on MEXC

• Listing fee: 60,000 USDT
  • Market making fee: 60,000 USDT (divided into 30,000 USDT + 30,000 USDT worth of the coin)

Crowdfunding Plan

Our initial plan is to raise 60,000 USDT to ensure that either HACD or HAC can be listed on MEXC. Afterward, we will consider whether to raise funds for market making.

Considering the remaining crowdfunding funds from Txbit’s closure (6,000 USDT), and after deducting 1,000 USDT for the listing fees of HAC and HACD on the NonKYC platform, the remaining 5,000 USDT can be directly used for this crowdfunding.

This crowdfunding will use the same addresses as the Txbit crowdfunding:

TRC20-USDT: TC7eVyjL1TeCjWeRf8D7HC6pmnkPAJR7PK
ERC20-USDT: 0x3D6B83889F207BdfB47a44264F7cFfBBE76b2254
BSC-USDT: 0x63e6dE8666Cd141D100f36C5c98f42dF02778b79

Future Plans

With this crowdfunding opportunity for MEXC, I would like to introduce a new idea: planning to create a crowdfunding task page through HacashDAO for future tasks that require financial support for listings on exchanges, community development, etc. Detailed plans will be announced in the future.

I once again thank the vast majority of the Hacash community members for their trust in electing me as the representative for this exchange crowdfunding. Let us join hands to complete this crowdfunding and take a step further towards realizing the vision of the Hacash whitepaper for large-scale payment and real-time settlement currency.

6 Likes

(中文)致Hacash社区成员:

我是Hacash.com的联合创始人Ken You,很荣幸地宣布,我将领导此次Hacash交易所的众筹活动。

Hacash自诞生以来已有5年时间,它始于一份匿名白皮书,没有官方团队参与,其成长完全依赖于全球社区成员的无私贡献,尤其是那些投入了时间、金钱和才智的建设者们,无论是过去还是现在。

至今,Hacash(HAC&HACD)已在Xeggex、Tradeogre、Dex-trade、NonKYC和Vindax等交易平台上市。但这些平台仍未能满足全球用户对Hacash不断增长的交易需求。社区普遍认为,现在是时候将Hacash引入下一个交易所,我也坚信这一点。

为何值得您的信赖

1. 我曾负责HAC在Dex-tradeTxbit等交易所的成功上线众筹
  2. Hacash主网自成立以来已运行5年,我参与Hacash社区近4年,并于2022年全职投身于Hacash,创建了 Hacash.com
  3. Hacash.com开发了首款开源的HAC&HACD插件钱包MoneyNex,目前已有超过1000名用户。
  4. 我参与了HacashDAO的早期建设
  5. 这里是我的推特账号,我在上面分享所有关于Hacash的信息

项目简介

Hacash.com与Hacash(Hacash.org)是两个独立的项目。Hacash起源于2018年的一份匿名白皮书,其愿景是继承比特币(BTC)成为全球支付结算的货币。Hacash.com基于比特币和Hacash主网,是一个以Rollup为核心的多链基础设施项目,是当前Hacash社区中最有影响力的项目之一。

为何选择上线MEXC

经过社区、HacashDAO和Telegram等渠道的讨论,以及对其他交易所的全面分析,我们决定先选择MEXC作为HAC或HACD的上市平台。

上线MEXC的条件

• 上币费用:60,000 USDT
  • 做市费用:60,000 USDT(分为30,000 USDT+30,000 USDT等值的代币)

众筹计划

我们首先计划筹集60,000 USDT,确保HACD或HAC其中之一能在Mexc上线,随后我们再考虑是否筹集做市费用。

考虑到之前因Txbit关闭而导致的众筹资金(6000 USDT)剩余,扣除1000 USDT用于HAC和HACD在NonKYC平台的上线费用后,剩余的5000 USDT可直接用于本次众筹。

本次众筹将使用与Txbit众筹相同的地址:

未来计划

借此次众筹Mexc的机会,我希望介绍一个新的想法:计划通过HacashDAO创建一个众筹任务页面,用于未来Hacash上交易所、社区开发等需要资金支持的任务。详细计划将于未来公布。

我再次感谢Hacash社区绝大多数成员的信任,选举我作为此次交易所众筹的代表。让我们携手完成此次众筹,向实现Hacash白皮书中大规模支付实时结算的货币愿景迈进。

3 Likes

(Türkçe)Hacash Topluluğuna:

Hacash.com’un kurucu ortağı Ken You benim ve Hacash borsası için bu fon toplama çabasını yöneteceğimi duyurmaktan onur duyuyorum.

Beş yıl önce başladığından beri, Hacash resmi bir ekip katılımı olmadan anonim bir beyaz kağıttan büyüyerek, dünya genelindeki topluluk üyelerinin özverili katkılarına tamamen bağımlı hale geldi, özellikle geçmişte ve şu anda zaman, para ve yeteneklerini adamış olan yapımcılar.

Şimdiye kadar, Hacash (HAC&HACD) Xeggex, Tradeogre, Dex-trade, NonKYC ve Vindax gibi borsalarda listelendi. Ancak, bu platformlar dünya genelinde Hacash kullanıcılarının artan ticaret taleplerini karşılayamadı. Topluluk, Hacash’ı bir sonraki borsaya tanıtmanın zamanının geldiği konusunda genel bir görüş birliğine vardı ve ben de bunu kesinlikle inanıyorum.

Bana Neden Güvenmelisiniz

1. HAC’ın Dex-trade ve Txbit gibi borsalarda listelenmesi için başarılı bir fon toplama işlemini yönettim.
  2. Hacash ana ağı 5 yıldır faaliyet göstermekte ve ben neredeyse 4 yıldır Hacash topluluğunda yer alıyorum. 2022’de Hacash.com’u kurarak Hacash’a tamamen adandım.
  3. Hacash.com, şu anda 1000’den fazla kullanıcısı olan ilk açık kaynaklı HAC&HACD eklenti cüzdanı MoneyNex’i geliştirdi.
  4. HacashDAO’nun erken kurulumuna katıldım.
  5. Hacash hakkında tüm bilgileri paylaştığım Twitter hesabım burada.

Proje Tanıtımı

Hacash.com ve Hacash(Hacash.org) iki bağımsız projedir. Hacash, 2018’de anonim bir beyaz kağıtla başladı ve vizyonu Bitcoin’i (BTC) global ödeme ve yerleşim para birimi olarak devralmaktır. Hacash.com, Bitcoin ve Hacash ana ağına dayanarak, Rollup merkezli çok zincirli bir altyapı projesidir ve Hacash topluluğu içindeki en etkili projelerden biridir.

Neden MEXC’i Listeleme İçin Seçtik

Topluluk kanalları, HacashDAO ve Telegram üzerinden yapılan tartışmaların yanı sıra diğer borsaların kapsamlı bir analizi sonucunda, HAC veya HACD’nin listelenmesi için ilk olarak MEXC’i seçmeye karar verdik.

MEXC’te Listelenme Koşulları

• Listeleme ücreti: 60,000 USDT
  • Piyasa yapma ücreti: 60,000 USDT (30,000 USDT + 30,000 USDT değerinde coin olarak bölünmüştür)

Fon Toplama Planı

İlk olarak, HACD veya HAC’nin MEXC’te listelenmesini sağlamak için 60,000 USDT toplamayı planlıyoruz. Daha sonra, piyasa yapma ücreti için fon toplamayı düşüneceğiz.

Txbit’in kapanması nedeniyle kalan fon toplama fonları (6,000 USDT) göz önünde bulundurulduğunda ve HAC ve HACD’nin NonKYC platformunda listelenmesi için 1,000 USDT düşüldükten sonra, kalan 5,000 USDT doğrudan bu fon toplama için kullanılabilir.

Bu fon toplama, Txbit fon toplama ile aynı adresleri kullanacak:

Gelecek Planlar

Mexc için bu fon toplama fırsatıyla, HacashDAO aracılığıyla gelecekte borsalarda listelenme, topluluk geliştirme vb. finansal destek gerektiren görevler için bir fon toplama görev sayfası oluşturma planını tanıtmak istiyorum. Detaylı planlar gelecekte duyurulacak.

Hacash topluluğunun büyük çoğunluğunun bu borsa fon toplama temsilcisi olarak beni seçmesi için teşekkür ederim. Bu fon toplama sürecini birlikte tamamlayalım ve Hacash beyaz kağıdında belirtilen büyük ölçekli ödeme ve anlık yerleşim para birimi vizyonuna bir adım daha yaklaşalım.

4 Likes

Great effort, let‘s go! Contribution made!

6 Likes

Super! I hope for quickly complete crowdfunding.Hacash deserve for this :+1:

3 Likes

hey Ken, i am glad you lead of us, i feel happy to meet with Hacash and you very early.

4 Likes

I support the donation campaign, and we are grateful for everything you’ve done for the Hacash community

3 Likes

thanks man. this listing will be an absolute game changer.

2 Likes

40% in play and 60% to go :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

10,000 USDT has been paid to MEXC for its technical team to begin the technology integration for the HACD’s listing, and the remaining 50,000 USDT will be paid after the technology integration has been successfully completed and prior to the listing of the HACD.

已向 MEXC 支付了 10,000 USDT,用于其技术团队为 HACD 的上市开始进行技术整合,其余 50,000 USDT 在技术整合成功完成后和 HACD 上市前支付。

MEXC’ye, HACD’nin listelenmesi için teknoloji entegrasyonuna başlayacak teknik ekibi için 10.000 USDT ödenmiştir ve kalan 50.000 USDT teknoloji entegrasyonu başarıyla tamamlandıktan sonra ve HACD’nin listelenmesinden önce ödenecektir.

4 Likes

Excellent move! Good luck with successful integration!

2 Likes

thanks Kenyu, great move🫶🏻

2 Likes

期待成功,我们大家一起努力 hacash

2 Likes

Why is only Hacash Diamond listed? Will the listing of Hacash (HAC) also come? Will the price of HAC be positively affected by this listing?

lets push together

1 Like

I expected HAC to be listed, so we need to pay another 60k$ for HAC? Listing HACD without the base token, does not make any sense

Has sense very big.People very fast will find,where they can buy HAC and just will buy HAC.In contrary,when HAC will be list first,not many people find HACD in whitepaper,like in 2023 nearly nobody knew about HACD,because 99% people little read about project.Listing HACD is very good for whole Hacash.If you bought only HAC,not worry -if you really understand project,how work Hacash. Hac is base token? This is coin and HACD isn’t in second place.It is also mineable coin (this is not token in Hacash network). If HACD would be only token,for sure it wasn’t be listing first.

1 Like

I see the amount raised, but any news?